May 19, 2011

Starting my new life in NJ

Finally, I moved to NJ from Japan.
My husband had already prepared a new-built apartment for us which is super neat! Also Shiro, our dog was so excited that he ran and ran around the room for a while.
See how happy he is!
http://youtu.be/EUBvOMxf2Co

On the second day, we went to IKEA to get some furniture. Lucky that we have IKEA in Japan because I had a chance to look over what I want beforehand. My husband liked most of the furniture that I chose, so we didn't fight over anything!
What we both liked best was the sofa! Quite expensive but definitely is worth it! (Sorry about the mess behind...)
Another was the bed, room light and trashcan. So lucky that we found things that really matched.
And the most exciting and happiest was that my Darling got me a brand new Mazda 3 s Grand Touring!!!!!!! I chose the color Black Mica because the front grille is black and makes the car look cooler in total color. I still need to practice driving with the wheel on the left and road to the right side, but I know it's going to be so fun driving my own new car!
(I'm not going to take a picture of my car because there are stories in Japan that you may get into a traffic accident when you do so....)

By the way, I've already been to NJ Rock Gym twice and I'm getting used to the long reach problems!! If the weather is not bad, we'll be at Gunks this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment