Feb 26, 2012

Ramen & STOMP

We planned to have a break from our climbing weekends once in a while and went to see STOMP.  Actually, our seats were second row and from the size of the theater, it was like being on stage!  They were so entertaining that time flew so fast.  I never had such fun by any kind of musical than STOMP.   
Photo with the STOMP Performers


 Before we went to the theater, we met up with Glen and had dinner at Hide-chan Ramen.  We got Takowasa which is Glen's favorite, Gyoza and Kakuni for an appetizer, and then I had my first Tsukemen in my life!  ...however, it wasn't as good as I expected; the soba broth was too salty and the noodles were cooked too much that they stuck together.   But since this place is famous for Hakata Ramen, I did enjoy the Hakata Kuro Ramen that Yusuke ordered.  Although the appetizers were in small portion compared to the price, overall the taste were all good, the noodles of Hakata Ramen was cooked well, and I thought we could go there again if we just want to have a Hakata Ramen.

Takowasa
Kakuni
Gyoza
Tsukemen
Hakata Kuro Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment